By joining a (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd event you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. Your Contract with a (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd event: To secure a booking requires a confirmed payment, online or phone booking reference. Confirmed bookings will receive a unique ticket for each booking. Clients booking by all methods will be deemed to have read the booking conditions and accepted them. A booking is accepted and becomes definite only from the date when (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd event has received notice via email or phone of the booking, or a (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd staff member approves a sale. It is at this point that a contract between (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd and the Client comes into existence. Before your booking is confirmed and a contract comes into force, (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd reserves the right to increase or decrease advertised prices. (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion. The contract, including all matters rising from it, is subject to UK Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK legal system.
No employee of (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd other than the managers has the authority to vary or omit any of these terms or promise any discount or refund. If tickets are booked for other participants, then the lead name of the booking is responsible for providing members of their group with these terms and conditions.
2. Payment for Your Night: The deposit or amount paid is non-refundable. The balance of all monies due, including any surcharges applicable at that time, must be paid to (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd by the date specified for each night. In the case of non-attendance (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd will treat the booking as completed by the Client.
3. Changes by You: Any changes to the original booking must be confirmed by email by the person submitting the booking. Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate changes and the additional requests, availability cannot be guaranteed.
4. Cancellation by You: The Client may not cancel the booking after purchase. Tickets are non-refundable. With written notice to our office only, bookings may be transferable where possible, at the discretion of our bookings staff.
5a. Changes by Us: While (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd will use its best endeavours to operate all nights as advertised, by entering into this contract the Client accepts that it may prove necessary or advisable to vary of modify a night itinerary or its content due to prevailing local conditions. (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd reserves the right at any time to cancel or change any of the facilities, services or prices described in the advertising, and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment as a result of these changes. If a major change becomes necessary (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix will inform the Client as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before the booking date.
5b.The definition of major change will depend on the individual night and circumstances. When a major change is made the Client will have the choice of accepting the change or arrangements, purchasing another available night or cancelling. An exception to this rule is the choice of venues used in the night, or drinks deals provided, which is subject to change at zero notice, and is therefore not a case for refundable tickets.
6. Cancellation by Us: (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd reserves the right to cancel a night in any circumstances but will endeavour to avoid this unless absolutely necessary. (Wicked Student Nights)
7. Insurance: Clients together with their personal property including baggage are at all times solely at their own risk. Clients are wholly responsible for arranging their own insurance. Clients making their own arrangements should ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting protection for the type of activities in their night.
8. Passports, identification and Visas: It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, or legal identification showing age and a visa permit for the duration of the night. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd. Door policies of individual venues vary and only a valid passport or valid driving license is normally accepted as identification.
9. Age, Fitness and Participation: (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd nights suit outgoing and energetic people. All Clients are expected to satisfy themselves prior to booking that they are fit and able. (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd reserves the absolute right to decline a booking at their discretion. Clients agree to accept the authority and decisions of (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd employees, staff, partners, and affiliates whilst on a night hosted by (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd. If, in the opinion of such person, the health or conduct of a Client appears likely to endanger the safe, comfortable or happy progress of the night, the Client may be excluded from all or part of the night. On (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd nights, alcohol is often consumed. All clients are responsible for their own safety and well-being. (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd does not encourage any clients to engage in any dangerous activity or to drink excessively. (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd cannot accept any responsibility if the client drinks too much or engages in dangerous activities and suffers injury, illness, death, loss or damage as a result.
10. UK Laws and Behaviour: All participants in nights operated by (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd are expected to obey UK laws and regulations and any failure to do so will relieve (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd of all obligations that they may otherwise have under these booking conditions. Any damage or loss caused by a Client is the responsibility of the Client. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. If the Client fails to do so, the Client will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd as a result of the Clients actions. (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd expects the Client to have consideration for other people. If, in (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd's opinion, any Client behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, annoyance or distress to any third party or damage to property, (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd is entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the night of the Client concerned. In this situation, the Client concerned will be required to leave the night. (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd will have no further responsibility towards the Client. No refunds will be made and (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
11. Illness or Disability: Anyone suffering from illness or disability or undergoing treatment for any physical or medical condition must declare the true nature of such condition at the time of booking and make arrangements for the provision of any medication or other treatment required during the night. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and result in such persons being excluded from the night in which case all monies paid will be forfeit. This will not prevent the Client from participating in the night but will enable (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd to take additional precautions for the Client's safety at such times as may be appropriate.
12. If You Have a Complaint: If the Client has a complaint about any of the night arrangements the Client must bring it to the attention of the night leader at the time so that they may use their best endeavours to rectify the situation. It is only if (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd is made aware of any problems that there will be the opportunity to put things right. Failure to complain on the spot may result in the Client's ability to claim compensation from (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd being diminished. Should the problem remain unsolved a complaint must be made in writing to (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd within 7 days of the completion of the event.
13. Our Responsibilities: The nights operated or supplied by (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd have been designed to provide participants with an exposure to the true nature of the environment visited and therefore involve an element of potential risk and exposure to potential hazards. All bookings are accepted on the understanding that such risk and hazards are appreciated by the Client and that they undertake all nights at their own volition. Copyright (Wicked Student Nights) J Rix Ltd 2016/2017 Email Info@WickedStudentNights.co.uk for any queries.